We speak your language perfectly
E.S. Consulting provides professional and certified translation services in all major languages.
We have a global network of specialized native translators in order to make sure that each project is of top quality. Our expertise and experience ensures that your documents are accurately translated for the intended target market.
Our translations are equal to the Translations Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, recognized and accepted by all Greek authorities and services (Municipalities, Regional Offices, Tax Offices, Social Security Bodies, Special Register Office, Army Office, Embassies, etc.), for ASEP, Citizenship, Residence Permit, Asylum, registration with the Tax Office for Residents Abroad, etc.
We can offer our excellent translation quality at very competitive prices and our projects are for any kind of text and language combination, providing:
- Official/certified translations
- Accurate translations
- Consistent delivery times
- Competitive translation rates
- Direct customer support
Some of the fields we specialize in are:
- Certified translations of documents (birth certificates, marriage certificates, certificates of residence, certificates for the army etc)
- Business translations(presentations, letters, brochures, leaflets, marketing material)
- Medical translations(medical examinations and reports, clinical trials, questionnaires, medical device user manuals, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical translations(Product leaflets, instructions of use, marketing materials, clinical trials, etc.).
- Website and Software localization(support for any platform)
- Technical translations(user and installation manuals, technical studies, surveys, training materials, etc.)
- Legal translations(court documents, certificates, contracts, agreements, etc.)
* Eugenia Safridi is a professional graduate, certified official translator. She holds a BA with Distinction in German from the University of Central Lancashire, UK, a BA in Translation and Interpreting and a Master’s degree in Theory and Didactics of Translation and Interpreting, with English and German as working languages, both from the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting of the Ionian University, Greece. She is a member of PEEMPIP (Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators Graduates of the Ionian University) the body of official translators, whose official and certified translations are accepted directly by Greek authorities.